Tuesday, July 10, 2007

JackSquare's farewell

I've been invited to attend Jack's farewell party before he leave M'sia to Australia to further his study. Hehe.. i know i am bit late to do this post due to my procrastinated habit.
Jack hosted his party at Lake Edge Club, Puchong. It's my honour and pleasure to be there! Met up lots of friends, very chaotic! The lake edge club is very awesome place with crystal clear blue swimming pool, you can sit at the pool side enjoy the magnificent night view with windy breeze. The lake edge club house surrounded by beautiful well keep greenery. Yummy food & unlimited drinks have been served to all of us, everyone busy mingle around, cam-whore here and there.
Thanks Jack for everything that shared with me in life, all the best for your future endeavour!
Take good care yeah! God bless ya..~~ I will miss you...

Friendship forever!
Jo,Shaz,Jack & Mikel
Nice swimming pool
My buddies!
Jo, Stacy & Sammie
Funny Gary & Busy eating Benghan ( I want a bite of your satay!!)
I love this...i feel peace...
the round moon in the dark sky..so lonely..
Outside the club house
Cam-whore with Sexy Sammie
YUMMILICIOUS jelly cake?

Everyone was praying and blessing for Jack
crystal blue swimming pool
Pool again
My buddy in crime
Gary, Jo & Stacy
View from upstair
Famous Mikel & Jo
Jack, Sammie & Jo
Another Famous one, Benghan & myself

No comments: