Friday, July 20, 2007

Commonly used phrases at the office

Tell me which one you are using most frequently? hehehe

1) For your information (FYI)
- I don't know what to do with this, so please keep it.

2) For your action. (FYA)
- I don't know what to do with this, so I'm passing this shit to you.

3) Noted and returned.
- I don't know what to do with this, so please keep it for a little while.

4) Review and comment.
- Do the dirty work so that I can forward it and sign off with my name.

5) Action please.
- Get yourself involved. Don't worry, I'll claim the credit.

6) For your necessary action.
- It's your headache now. Woohoo!!!

7) CC to
- Here's a share of the headache.

8) BCC to
- I'm telling someone important that I'm working and sharing the headache with you.

9) For your approval, please.
- Put your neck on the chopping board for me please.

10) Action is being taken and will revert in due time.
- I lost your correspondence and still trying to locate it.
- I'm busy! Bother me next week!!!

11) Please discuss.
- I don't know what this is all about. So please brief me.

12) For your immediate action.
- Do it NOW! Or we'll all get into trouble!!!

13) Please reply soon.
- Please be efficient. It makes me look inefficient because of you!

14) I am investigating/ processing your request with the relevant departments.
- They are causing the delay, not me!

15) Thanks & Regards.
- Thanks for reading all this bullshit.

No comments: