Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Shang Palace

Irene has organized a gal outing & catch up session @ Shang Palace, she introduced 2 new girl friends to me. Of coz very happy to make some new friends, she been mentioned my name to these 2 gals quite some times ago, Evon & Serena, both of them are wondering how i look like? LOL! Just another ordinary ugly fat lady on the earth loh....
I was happy to catch up again with Dana who i didn't meet for than 8 months, she become skinny than last time. Lately she just changed her job, she is working near to Irene's working place, jealous lah, both of them always can hang out together loh.
It was my 2nd time visit at Shang Palace, this time we could ordered more dishes because we have more people can try out more dishes.
On that day i was bit exhausted after long hours torturing training and sat for 4 hours test paper. Somehow i still manage to entertain my friends till late night.*slaps myself ~wake up!!* We had a glorious time together! Serena introduced me MUST TRY signature desserts, lemon grass jelly with lime sorbet and durian dumpling. Kidding you NOT! It taste AWESOME!
We had tiger prawn with chilli sauce, sharkfin soup, szechuan soup, fish maw dried scallop soup, suckling pig, stir fried vegetables, deep fried 'gu low yuk', steamed fillet of cod fish with ginger, 'tofu fah' , lemon grass jelly with lime sorbet and durian dumpling. *Burp* So full!!!!!!! Y-U-M-M-I-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

Shang Palace
The Lion ?? @ main entrance
self cam whore while was waiting for Dana
the menu cover
Shang 'S' logo on lazy susan
My jasmine tea
tidbits
the red carpet!
Shang Palace's entrance
My seat oh...the table set up
"xiang gong" >> Shang palace
The corner of the restaurant
My chopstick & spoon
the lonely fat teapot
How to wrap the suckling pig with the slice of pao skin ah?
Evon & Jo
Irene & Jo
Jo & Dana
Japanese look~ Dana
Stir fried mixed vegetables
special sauce & sugar , sauce dip for sucklign pig
'tofu fah'
fillet of cod fish!
deep fried 'gu low yuk'
Tiger prawn with chilli sauce
crispy suckling pig
durian dumpling with filling
my durian dumpling!!~~
1 plate only 3 pieces serving nia..
my lemon grass jelly served with lime sorbet

Group picture
(L-R) Serena, Evon,Irene, Dana & Jo
What is that? Maze garden
The dragon portrait
Bufferfly lock? nah..just another paper bag design loh..for take away food. :P

5 comments:

Nee^^ said...

Wah~~~ Look at all food til "liu kou sui" lor, i like de durian dumpling oh~~~ Mama..bring me go there eat my durian dumpling leh..heheh~~~

A world that i've seen said...

chynn, hahaa..i will give u some tissue to wipe off ur saliva gah..or u wan a bowl ah?hahaha
ask papa bring go lah..mama is bz no time lah..kekekkee

Nee^^ said...

Jo, Bowl also not enuf lah, mayb need tong oledi..hahah..*surps*..Papa..where is my papa..papa..uhhuhuhu...Papa..i want go..i want go oh~~~hehehe

A world that i've seen said...

chynn, hahaa...then i give a big tong sampah enuff boh?hahahaha
i duno where is ur papa woh?u faster go cari where is he lah..:P

Nee^^ said...

Enough lor, hahaha..my papa ah..at far far away lor..heheheh..