Sunday, June 24, 2007

Painkillers

Too many things dwelling in my mind, bit suffocated ......

Ever since some of my friends knew I'm not doing well, start to worry about me. Sorry pals, keep you all worried about me. No worries, I will struggle through all the pains and stand up, stay tough and strong to be happy again! Hope God will answer my prayer one day lo...

In the bless of the friendship, i realized I'm soaking in blissfulness to have all of you (GOD -know- who you are) in my life. I've received many lovely sms from friends from oversea (SG, HK, OZ) & domestic, got phone calls from Hong Kong, from Australia, emails from here and there. Buddies around in town, tried to contact me on phone had a word with me, called me out to spend some time with me to cheer me up. To let me rant out all unhappiness, told me some great jokes and some good laugh blast together.

Gazillion thanks to all of your afford, to make me feel i am important and being comfort by you all. i thank god for blessing me with these ppl.. to have friends who are care about me , love me for who i am and accept my flaws...

Buddy friends just like my painkillers to ease my pain in life. What should i asking more?
Perhaps i need a placebo cure??!! :P

No comments: