Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Heartache

After a long chat with mummy for 2 hours, finally she is bit understand and realize how i feel and what i've gone through.. phew! i feel bit relieve.

The heartache comes to hit me at night, the painfulness feeling comes back again...
Just toss and turn, rolling on bed... deep breath.......
perhaps i've soaked myself in sadness, devastation for long... overstress...
I don't want doctor give the pills to relax my heart muscle and ask me go for a good break! Last time doctor told me once i overstress, crying too much and in the sadness, the same symptom will be occured again.

Well, no worries...i will be fine
Thanks alot to my buddies who cares, concerns about me and gave me lots of comfort and courage when i was down.

4 comments:

V.V said...

*HUGsssss* Gal.. take k ur heart...

A world that i've seen said...

TQ veo sweetie..i will :)

li ann said...

feel better soon *hugs*

A world that i've seen said...

DLG! Thanks...aww... *hug*