Sunday, November 27, 2005

Fruitful Sunday



Today i was sleeping for almost half a day..but on and off i woke up..coz phone calls..dun ask me why?coz i always get not enuff sleep during weekdays..
Finally, 3pm something Elijah called up to confirm the appointment with me, so i have no choice need to get up. hahaa...
Firstly, need to do my house chores, just sweep the floor...cooked some noodle to stuff my stomach up. Then enjoy my shower time..yo hoo...
5.20pm rushed out from house, need to reach TESCO by 5.30pm. Guess what, Elijah was bit late..Hehehee...
Then we heading to mid valley for The Machinist. As per Elijah this is a nice movie, so must watch it. Finally found a parking lot, rushed to cinema ..GOSH! we saw long Q at ticketing counter, just Q up, half way just gave up...we decide just forget about it. We went for coffee better still.
Then we saw Treasure Fleet the Adventures of Zheng He (Laksamana Cheng Ho) photo exhibition by renowned National Geographic Photographer, Michael Yamashita. We just pop in for while to check out anything interesting. This Zheng He's program will be featured on 11 December at 8pm on Astro Channel 52. Don't miss it!!
We enjoyed our ice blended at coffee bean and talk crap there. Elijah chat about Malaysian drivers..really barbarian..all drive like mad cow..ahhaa..and we shared about some thoughts of what's wrong with malaysian now..anyway, we no need to give a fuck to government, coz whatever they said we can't make any changes! just be alert and do our best to make our life happy. Pointless to give a hope towards the lame government! if compare to other countries..we still need lots of improvement. But somehow we have many lamer..MR NATO (no action talk only) out there..sigh..what to do huh? So whenever my fren who are working in oversea, i've told them not to come back for good here..will be regreted for sure..better stay there dun come back to Malaysia. haha...
Then we walked around for window shopping, we went ACE hardware shop. Elijah is a gem, he really shared with me something about car!! well, at first i dun really give a shit wanna to know, coz i know nothing about car thingy, i just know how to start my car and drive it away. He showed me this n that and told me this n that..what a fruitful day that i learn piece and pieces from him. Also, he helped me to get something i really looking for it..erm..i was looking for it for past one year, finally i got it! Wahlao..thanks alot Elijah! He helped me to get fold-down 4-way lug wrench for my car tyrer which i lost it long time ago. This 4-way lug wrench suitable for 17, 19,21 & 23mm car tyrer's nuts. So i no need to worry canot suit for my car. *wink*
phew....what a fruitful day..^o^

No comments: