Monday, November 21, 2005

Dilly Dally

One day 24 hours...am i dilly dally here? erm..may be yes ..may be no...
just don't dispute about it, i'm sick and tired about that...
times just pass without your acknowledge...won't stop because of you or me...
so have to fully utilize the times to the maximum as u can..why not?
ironically, sometimes we just spend too much of time on some stewpiak issue and wasting too much time of being an idiot not doing anything. Yes, sometimes i can be the one so called IDIOT...Asswipe... erm..sometimes being hate myself yeah...

Wait.. wait.. wait...

Optimism is waiting for me..i should think optimistic bit..Like what Bryan said so, just change those u hate most...be yourself..change to better gal...ahhaa... AM I A REALLY BAD GAL? i not even understand myself...can someone tell me about that? Argh.... god know..That always is state of being imperfection...

We should think of how lucky am i here, i still can indulge the yummy food, have a secured work (eventhough pay a peanut), have a power to voice out something, able to sleep tight at night.. cling together with some friends whenever i need...Look, there still many unfortune people worst than me now.. yeah.. i know..i been thru an irredeemable loss in my relationship.. in my life... such a great pain in my heart.. i'm a failure in relationship, but manage to deal with grieves..disaster...start all over a brand new life. Don wanna live in labyrinth again...will become loopy....dejavu may be.....
dun expected you give 100% care and love will receive the same in return.. sigh...the irony of fate..Nothing is fair enuff in this world..u have to gain your own respect..wanna to gain something, have to give in / let go others as well. Barter trade...

Tell me ..rich man will have a better life than a poor one? May be money can buy happiness? Money can make everything become possible, don't you think so? if a poor man inherits a large fortune and dies a month later, one might call it one of life's ironies. Who doesn't wanna become rich man? But if you born in poor family, it doesn't mean you will be poor forever..
If you are lucky enough born with golden spoon, that's your good karma. Should do more good deeds and enjoy & treasure whatever you are having now. Well, do you believe what goes around and comes around? The earth is round...everything will be back again...just you won't know when.....

Argh...I need to shine my own life again, alive for myself not for others...dun pre-judge me if you don't know me....dun advise me if i don't really need either... Let's see, tomorow might be another better day await us..

shall i immune myself to avoid getting hurts again and again? i need placebo..

Nah..just ignore me...leave me alone...i will cure my wound...

One fine day...faces irradiated with joy...

No comments: