Sunday, November 13, 2005

Boring Sunday

Today is sunny sunday..but i didn't do anything...
i got up at 9am becoz of stomach upset, after that tried to sleep again...
SHIT! i got a terrified dream..as i know..i hardly to have dream during my sleeping time.. i dreamed of someone passed away..it was so real...but someone i knew and loved...it was happened 4 months ago..but in this dream was different location with different scenario..somehow the same person passed away..:( sob sob..
then i woke up..sweat...
turned myself another way round tried to get sleep again..snuggle my soft toy..cuddle pillows...closed my eyes...
suddenly one phone call woke me up again..what to do..i wanna screamed at the person...but..it was my papa...just mumbling whatever i want and hang up..
The next ..i opened my eye..it was 4pm..GOSH! i really can sleep..shshsh...i know i am a piglet!
After cleaned up myself, drove my car to petrol station...then end up at Giant supermarket. shop for something i wanna to "chew"..
Back home..prepare for mis-en-place...then continous with my house chores...
Look at my dinner menu.. i cooked salted vege soup with tomato and tofu, fried tofu with oyster sauce, fried onion egg...yum yum...not to forget i still have my macheroni pasta...=) Bon appetite!!!
Another boring sunday is going to be overed...
P/S: today didnt go out because my fren he FFK me again...sigh...:(

No comments: