Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Year Resolution?!

Phew...time flies fast...2005 is gonna to end soon, i hope all the unhappiness & sorrow will gone soon, look forward brand new 2006 year with good promises. I dislike 2005! Too many bad things happened!! miserable..disaster one..

Erm....what's my new year 2006 resolution?

1. Get a new job, perhaps? better prospect and better pay. Leave the current bloody shitty place ASAP!

2. Stay healthy and try to be happy!

3. Less "shit" on me.

4. Find a soulmate.

5. Whoever owe me money / stuff, please refund/ return to me! otherwise i will keep cursing you till you POKKAI!

Yada...yada...yada...

Here, i quote from Heng's blog..wow..i just like it...

Give me the courage to accept what I cannot change,
the strength to change what I cannot accept,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments: