Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ayam back!!





These are my favourite scenes while i was driving home..

Oh Yeah..I've been hiatus for couple of days...now AYAM BACK! (i'm back) in action..
I went on leave for 5 days, balik kampung visiting my parents, granny and relatives...
Throughout the journey was smooth, timing was good, it took me 3 hours to reach home. Terribly fatigue!
I miss my mummy & papa....spent some quality times with them...enjoyed some yummy home cooking and relax my mind to have times to chill bit...

2 comments:

MavAero said...

How come those scenes look similar to those in Mr Bean's Holiday? Are you sure that you are driving back to Perak? Not Paris? LOL

A world that i've seen said...

i'm very sure it's not in FRANCE lah..the journey 40 min away to reach my home sweet home lah..definately in msia lo...if u wan to experience it and find out the truth, u can follow me next trip for free gah..hahaha