Thursday, May 17, 2007

I got TAG!!!

Tagged Things

Rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was tagged by Patchay quite sometimes ago and I shall reveal 6 weird things about Me ...OMG!
(I doubt that i 've been tagged twice for this???)

1. I will scratching my head, pulling my hair randomly when i've nothing to do.

2. I love to collect nice paper bags & boxes, consider as junk.

3. I will sing inside my car during driving on the road.

4. I have weird nicknames given by my friends. i.e. piglet, choc, tofu, jojo, ice-cream,panda...

5. I will forward mails to friends randomly. Sick of me yet?

6. I talk to myself sometimes....

That's all for now.

I need to tag another 6 persons. Their job is to write something like Me, 6 weird things about themselves. (Follow the rules above)

~Evie
~Kylie
~Shinz
~Eve Lyn
~ Max
~ Eeleen

No comments: