When i was 18... hmm.... suddenly i feel so old liao....*refresh my memory*
To write about the popular songs that i listened to when i was 18..M-A-D-N-E-S-S!! Wondering that do i have short-term memory lost huh?
So,let’s start with The Rules first.
- Go to www.popculturemadness.com
- Select the year you turn 18 (you can see the list on the left side of the page or just type in
the year you were 18 in thegoogle search bar)
- Get nostalgic over the songs of the year
- Write aboutit
- Pass the tag to 5 other people
Yo-hu! When i was 18, craved for freedom!! Finally i got it, to be alone came to this stranger place, KL for study. Get to know bunch of friends (enlarge my social circle), hang out around in
town. Friends intro me some nice songs, brought me to club, etc. Thus,i couldn't live without my mini portable radio with me. My beloved papa bought me a portable mini radio, No music No life!
However, i don't have any special preference towards singers and songs, as long as suit my mood of the day, so its gonna rock my soul! Some of the songs i not even can remember who sang it and the title...la la la...ok now need to be in a wistful mood...to recall back the song list... :P
Just share some of the songs i like to listen to ..when i was 18... (",)
- My heart will go on - Celine Dion ( that time TITANIC was a HIT, so her song gonna to be HOT too!)
- Tearing up my heart - N*Sync (gals get crazy about this group of boys who are cute and can dance!)
- The boy is mine - Brandy & Monica (One of my course mate everyday sang this song till i wanna get sick jor..while she was so in love mood)
- Candle in the wind - Elton John (Terrified news that Princess Diana passed away! Elton John dedicated this song for her)
- Never ever - All saints (hot babes song....)
- Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden (Fan of S.G, their song is ROCK!)
- All my life - Kc & Jojo (on the radio always can get this song, i mean back in 1998 :P)
- I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith (Movie's theme song, majority guys love it!)
- Turn back time - Aqua (How i wish can turn back time ....but it seems impossible tho..)
- As long as you me - Backstreet Boy (wahlao! that time Backstreet Boy was a piece of hot cake in the market to capture girl's heart!)
Listening to the right song which can act as soothing remedy to tame my emo and tell me clearly how i feel (from the lyric) at that critical moment, the right song to shake off all the worries, the right song to put me on bed, the right song for the right person at the right time..
Okie, i gonna to tag people now, (hehehe...) they are....