Friday, May 04, 2007

5 things????

Okie...this time kena meme tagged by SL, no matter what i will still happily do it...:P

5 things found in your bag:
*Mobile phone
*Wallet
*Tissue paper & oil blotter
*Lipstick
*Camera

5 things found on your wallet:
*Assorted member cards
*Identity card
*Driving license
*Credit card
*Money

5 favourite things in your room:
*My soft toys
*My Bed
*My pillows
*My books
*My fan

5 things you always wanted to do:
*Read more books (always can't finish my books!!)
*Earning more $$$ & Saving more $$$
*Spending more quality times with beloved family & friends
*Buying my own home sweet home
*Traveling around the world (i really wish....)

5 things you currently into:
*Rolling & sleeping
*Candid photo shoot
*Eating & cooking
*Playing PS2 games
*Shopping

5 people you tag:
*Stacy
*Sylvia
*Evie
*Gracie
*Sammie

2 comments:

MavAero said...

Phew~ luckily I am not tagged! Horray!

A world that i've seen said...

hhaaha...dun b so happy loh..
coz u still kena this meme tagged by SL loh..go cek it out :P