Friday, January 19, 2007

Trip to Four Seasons, Langkawi~ Rooms

Refresh my 2006 memory, i still remember this pleasant trip to Langkawi with Stacy & Christopher. We had great fun over there, big applaud to Stacy who organised this trip for us. I managed to catch up with my ex colleague in Langkawi, Che Wan, Emily & Sham, Che Wan was a great host to bring me around and treat me a good meal, Sham brought us around for hotel tour. I gonna to miss all of you over there.
Four Season Hotel, Langkawi is damn huge!! Can't even finish walking over there in a day time. The cheapest room rate there is priced at USD 480 per villa per night. Wow!
One of the corner at bath tub
Bath tub
USD1100 per villa per night, outside there got personal jacuzzi
piece of nice deco
Washroom
The cheapest room, USD480 per villa per night
If you get bore of your indoor bathroom,
kinky & dare enough to try out outdoor opening air shower area?
Indoor shower room

Spacious writing table
Room amenities
one of the bathtub in room
shower amenities
Spacious bathroom
USD1100 villa room

Livng room

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wanna get married there...
u r invited definitely!!

peggy