Thursday, January 18, 2007

Options! Pick one!!?

ML called me up asked me to help pick one name for his company which he gonna to registered a new company, he want something easy to remember and norm will remember it. Hence, he picked fruits' name.

First of all, when i heard it, i burst out my laugh...

He named these...requested me to put the priority/preference into the rank..

Blueberry
Citrus
Satsuma
Calamansi

Thus,I picked ...

Citrus
Satsuma
Blueberry
Calamansi

Afterall, i also gave some suggestions...

Tomato
Chilli
Pepper
Olive
Mango
Banana
Papaya
Lemon
Dragonfruit
Longan
Watermelon
Honeydew
Hamimelon
Guava
Rockmelon
Passionfruit
Starfruit
Jackfruit
Potato
Strawberry
Durian
Grape
Pineapple
Kiwi
Peanut butter
Cucumber
Onion
Ginseng
Raspberry
Tutti Fruiti
Bamboo

Such a long list...then you pick one!!?? What would you pick?

No comments: