Wednesday, February 28, 2007

10 weird things or habits

OMG!!! I've been tagged by Sammie.....

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1. I love to hug pillows or soft toy to sleep. when i was small, i've had a small smelly pillow follow me everywhere i go. But too bad my mummy has discarded it. Somehow i 'created' two smelly sfot toys with me now..is a fluffy puppy soft toy..so nice to hug, i cuddle 'em to sleep everynight at home. Yeah..they are smelly one..hehehe...full with my smeel and saliva. :P Oh yeah, i've 4 pillows with me.

2. I like to 'flip' my hair, scratch my head when i have nothing to do!

3. I don like to comb my hair, only comb once a day if i go out. Otherwise no need to comb at home. hahahaha

4. I don't like to wear inner gourmet to bed. If possible sleep naked is nice...hahaha

5. I love to collect 'rubbish', ahem..i mean i collected nice paper bags, magazine, nice boxes, books.

6. I love talking, enjoy chating. I can chat non stop like no tomorrow. In my chating record, i can chat 8 hours non stop on the phone with the same person. Big CHATTERBOX!

7. I am bit shopping freak, i can go window shopping and normal shopping. Nothing to do will walk around to do market survey. I can't stop myself to buy clothes, shoes, cosmetic and bags.

8. I like to disturb my friends. Who can't stand me? please raise your hand!! or you are really enjoy my 'disturbance' in life, please raise ur leg. :P

9. I can everyday drink coffee and eat egg. One day i can take up to 6 cups of brewed coffee in office in my record. I can consumes 3 egg per day. But due to my LDH is bit high as per my medical check up report, i've to cut down egg intake. aw..... >_<

10. I love sleeping, i can sleep for whole day not doing anything, not eating anything. Just drink plain water and continues sleeping.


The ppl i wanna to tag: - Gracie, Lu Jee, Maverick, Benghan, Peggy, James (Jae)

No comments: