Saturday, February 17, 2007

Catch up with nana~



Finally Serena aka Nana is back to M'sia!!

After been thru a so-called-wasting-my-time & damn stewpiak interview, i met Nana @ Summit for Lunch. We were so happy hugging each other after so long didn't meet up.

A simple lunch, we chat lots about our life and catch up some stories. She bought me something from Perth, yeah! it's chocolate! She knew i love chocolate!!! TQ~~ and a handmade wooden comb from China, 2 weeks ago she went to China for a short vacation.

After lunch, we went to KLCC shopping! As you know, majority gals love shopping!

I bought a limited edition eye concealer from Bobbi Brown with a free brush together and a set of mask kit (brush, spatula, container & sponge) from Sasa. Nana wanted the eye brush from Bobbi Brown, but unfortunately it's out of stock! :(

I brought her to Bodyshop grabbed some stuff for her beloved mummy and check out some products in MAC. She told me Bodyshop in OZ kinda pricey if compare to M'sia.

Voila! We spent our V-day together, what a lovely catch up with my bosom friend!! Nana, don't be sad that didn't receive any flower yeah...*gulp* :P

No comments: