Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pork Dumpling 肉粽

It is time again for dumplings!!

Mummy told me yesterday was dumpling festive 端午节 , she made lots of dumpling..but too bad i can't taste it. Aw... =_= coz i didn't go home lor...sob sob.. :(
Nah.. Mummy promised me that she will make fresh one for me when i get home. ^0^

This morning, Evon stepped in my office with a bag, she gave me dumpling!!
*Evon is my next door colleague, she's a lovely person, we always share some food / snacks together. Sharing some cooking books & recipes*
Lalalalaa!! Happy like a bird! Surprised that received 1 small dumpling & 2 giant dumplings!!
Evon was so caring, she told me she heat up the small dumpling for me as my breakfast! KEWL! Traditional savoury rice dumplings filled with nuts,salted egg yolk, mushroom & pork!! Superb yummy!!! *slurp~~ finger licking good!!*
She even told me that if i still have not had enough, still can special request from her for more dumplings!! Wahlao!! She so sayang me!! hehehe...

*burp~~~*

Excuse me, I'm so damn full now!! :P

3 comments:

A world that i've seen said...

sonikbyte, i dun stay with parents
solo walker...ehehe

Anonymous said...

coolness, i miss bakchang!!
here got Taiwanese Bakchang, taste the same..woohoo..i will go eat at my favorite tea shop later!!!

don eat too much horr..later u cannot digest the food..

Pegs

A world that i've seen said...

Hey pegs!
thanks for dropping by..
yo..i just love bakchang so much!
last time i only manage to eat one from mum, the rest all distributed out too relatives n frenz. now i also didnt go home, so canot taste it. Mum said will make for me next time loh..
what's da different of taiwan bakchang ah?any special one ah?
courier one for me..muahahaha...
yesterday i only ate 2 mah...one small and one big..should b enuff for my little stomach. *wink*