Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fatigue~~Exhausted~ Saturday

My T-shirts & ear rings

Today is my day off, but still have to wake up early prepare myself for a job interview in KL town. Drove my baby car down to town, but lost somewhere there can't find the location, called up Stacy, she told me park my car in her company carpark then take a cab. Nah...i think of alternative to call the person who has the appointment with me for help. He was so kind to direct me the location, cis!.. the building actually under construction and signboard was put up too high can't even notice it, finally found the landmark and parked my car. OMG! can't even find where's the entrance, asked the uncle at construction site, wow...he was so kind, brought me all the way down to the basement office. TQ!! \(^0^)/ After done my interview, guess what? i bump into my colleague was there too for interview. Muahahaa... the world is so damn small, he also find his way out for better prospect, we just chat while before he went for his interview. Phew! Cross my fingers, the good luck and chance will come along...@.@
I still need to wait for Stacy finished her work, meet her up in Lot 10 for lunch.
Deng~! Guess what i did? I was practising change clothes inside my car without reveal any 'flesh'..hehehe.. these skills taught by my friend while i was learning ballet class. She really champion, so now i still manage to do that. Tee-hee~~ Coz i dun want to wear formal wear walking around, so uncomfy! I brought my jean!! Lalalala.... i can wear comfy jean and sleeveless-T for my shopping day. :P
Stacy and i went for lunch at Lot 10 food court, we missed the claypot chicken rice so much!! such a long time didn't try it. Yum yum~~ While waiting for the donkey to show up at 3pm, both of us were chatting there and had some laughs. But the donkey was no show, fine then...would not entertain anymore.
We walked around and did some shopping at Lot 10 & Sg Wang. Stacy was so familiar with Sg wang, she can sneak in and out find the shops, show me around what to see, what to buy, what to eat. I bought a pair of perlini's silver crystar earring, 3 pairs of danggling earrings, 2 mini T-shirts, ZA blemish shoot skin conditioning mist & Bio-Life sustain vitamin C. At first, thought of not going to buy anything, don't really want to spend money, end up still can't control. LOL~
Both of us walked till so exhausted, Stacy brought me to 6 floor, roof top new area, found a place sit down, relax our leg and enjoy 'tong shui' - sea coconut.
After the break time, we went to chinese med shop, i bought some white fungus, dried longan and rock sugar, YES! tomorow going to boil 'tong shui'.
Oh yeah...what a surprise that bump into 2 long lost college mates in Sg wang, one just married another one going to marry soon. Just say hi and go lar~~ coz not even close mate. =_=
Time flies, dinner time d... what we gonna to eat huh?
We went to 'keong gei' for coconut chicken herbal soup & stew pork with mui choi (kao yuk), superb tasty and very cheap!!! The stall was full-house!! We all double parking, imagine u were enjoying ur food, someone need you to reverse your car? tat's the senario there. But who care? I just wan yummy food!!!!
Phew!! What a fruitful day with Stacy....
But feel damn exhausted....fatigue... oh yeah.. i need peppermint foot scrub now!!

2 comments:

The Pondering Introvert said...

Good luck for your interview :D

_butt said...

Good luck!! ^^ *fingers crossed*