Tuesday, June 20, 2006

2006.2006

20 June 2006 >>> 20062006
Just an odd number to me...just another day. Days come and go..
But my friend mentioned that today is a special day because of '20062006' which is double match. It happens only once in a lifetime.

I've got a funny sms from a friend, Kirk: See you on 2007.2007 then... LOL


Well, this date...to me.. nothing so special about it.

I hate month of June with '6'. 060606 & 20062006 aint a good day to me, i don wanna to recall back the unhappy history.
God know why i hate June so much!! Too many bitterness memories need to be refreshed.
Time flies fast, a glimpse .. almost 6 months gone in 2006... one already gone for one year, rest in peace.

Sigh....

4 comments:

MavAero said...

Hey Jo, I am still alive and full of energy to "kek" you =P

A world that i've seen said...

TheAngel: Eeleen, great to hear that u r doing fine there.^o^

MavAero: Fufu~ kek me lah...see how far u can go loh..hahaha...remember buy me a cake too.:P

MavAero said...

Lu ai ha mi kek? I go toilet pang some chocolate cake for you yeah =P

A world that i've seen said...

fufu! i dun wan ur version of pansai chocolate cake lah! so gross lah..
i want the cake from secret recipe one..
or 31 baskin robbin ice cream cake..kaka...
piak!