Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Don't say you're SORRY


Je suis désolé = i am sorry (french)
Lo siento = i am sorry (spanish)
Ik
ben droevig = i am SAD (dutch)HET SPIJT ME= I AM SORRY
Sono spiacente = i am sorry (italian)
Perdóname = forgive me (spanish)


I've heard it all before
I've heard it all before
I've heard it all before
I've heard it all before
[repeat]

I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
Please don't say you're sorry
I've heard it all before
And I can take care of myself
I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
Please don't say 'forgive me'
I've seen it all before
And I can't take it anymore

You're not half the man you think you are
Save your words because
you've gone too far
I've listened to your lies and all your stories (Listen to your stories)
You're not half the man you'd like to be

I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
Please don't say you're sorry
I've heard it all before
And I can take care of myself
I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
Please don't say 'forgive me'
I've seen it all before
And I can't take it anymore

Don't explain yourself cause talk is cheap
There's more important things than hearing you speak
You stayed because
I made it so convenient
Don't explain yourself, you'll never see

Gomennasai <- "Forgive me"/"sorry" in Japanese Mujhe maaf kardo <- "Please forgive me" in Hindi PRZEPRASZAM <- "Sorry" in Polish Slihah (Hebrew) Forgive me... Sorry, sorry, sorry) I've heard it all before I've heard it all before I've heard it all before [repeat] I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say you're sorry I've heard it all before And I can take care of myself I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say 'forgive me' I've seen it all before And I can't take it anymore I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say you're sorry (Don't explain yourself cause talk is cheap) I've heard it all before, And I can take care of myself (There's more important things than hearing you speak) I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say 'forgive me' By Madonna

Why you need to apology? Afterall, its not going to change anything.
You make the mistakes, you make the hurtful statement.
I don't want to know what's going with you, don't try to get my empathy and told me all shitty stories. Nothing to do with me at all. I don't buy your story anymore!! NO MORE!
It just like the song lyric... I don't wanna to hear, I don't wanna to know, please don't say you're sorry. I hate to hear that you said you're sorry, why? Coz you are not sincere enough,being impolite, not from your bottom of heart. I just knew it! After a hurtful feeling, another thousand of sorry, useless! SORRY FOR NO CURE!
Coz you will make the stupid mistakes again and again...repeating in your life. Don't denial! Till one day when u realize, but is too late!
I rather don't know you in my life, you bring too much bitterness and troubles into my life.
Leave me alone! Thanks god that i leave you for good. I don't need such a bastard friend!
God will punish you one day!! The day is coming very soon....
I'm truly happy without you in my life!! Indeed..

1 comment:

gracieq said...

Looks like he's done it again. This sort of parasite is hard to get rid of aint it? Hang on there and leave it to God. He'll take care of parasites like him. ;)