Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Rewards Day~

Time flies fast, inner part suddenly feel so old..
Yesterday become history, tomorrow is another mistery..
Some bitter experiences of the past year had taught me valuable lessons about life & friendship..
Just forget the past, look for the future!!

Today is the last day for month of May 2006. Yeah...is my rewards day...after so long ..work my ass off, should do something to reward myself.. :P

What i did for this month to reward myself?
Rejoice................. on the month of celebration..getting older.. Summer is coming....
I went movie with friends...clubbing with friends..Celebrated my birthday, my friend's birthday together....
shopping alone..went Bodyshop sales, grabbed some stuff i wanted..
Last night went to 31 Baskin Robbin, so thrilled to see yummy ice cream on sales. 31% off!!
I bought 1 small hand pack of ice cream (jumaica & pralines & cream)...yummy!
oh yeah...my mind suddenly remind me of 'water dog', i want to make 'shui gao' dumpling...wantan dumpling.. went to Tesco bought the ingredients, happily went home to do the mis-en-place, get ready for tomorrow night.

Tomorrow another new page of calendar....

No comments: