Thursday, June 15, 2006

X - Men: The Last Stand



Last night i went to catch a movie alone at Sunway Pyramid...being a solo walker again..(as usual. I wanted to watch X-Men since a couple of weeks ago, and i missed out to join my friends. Anyway, aint a bad idea to enjoy the movie alone, not the first time i did that.

Upon ticket collection, the TGV ticketing staff had a short chat with me, he asked me : "Are you sure one ticket? you alone go for this movie? oh No!" I just smile at him, yeah..why not? as long as i happy to do so. *if you want to accompany me, i don't mind yeah..(giggle)and provide me with free ticket if possible*
I grabbed a packet of caramel popcorn & a soft drink for myself, found my comfy seat in the cinema. The cinema only half occupied by crowd, next to my right hand side was a couple, left hand side was empty seat. Who care who sit next to me? LOL~
My mouth was so tired to chew up whole packet of popcorn there..*chew..chew..chew..for 2 hours plus* =.=

This movie fulfiled my satisfaction... not so bad..kinda up to my expectation..coz i want to see Hugh Jackman. *yo...so MAN!* Muahahha...
This movie features about there's a cure for mutancy. For the first time, mutants have a choice: retain their uniqueness, though it isolates and alienates them, or give up their powers and become human. Due to this 'cure' for mutancy threatens their life, triggering wars between the homosapien (human being) and mutant.
Because of authority & powers, many people have to tolerate and sacrifice. The greediness will drives a person beyond own control to harm oneself to get what he/she wants, even to kill the beloved one.
Well, our life is full of choices, we have to make up our decision anyway. The choice is yours!

1 comment:

LuUeE said...

ya lo.. why is it that when watching movie alone, then the ticketer have to look.. just becoz they already married.. sometimes friends already watch the movie or have different taste.. so they not free to watch.. haha..