Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm Back!!

I'm back!! Still alive and kicking...
Sorry to keep those friends around me worried about me. I'm getting better now. :)
Been sick like dog for past few days like a feeble old nerd, bit drowsy under medication.
I was having virus fever, shivering, freezing, shaking on and off... feeling heaty as well. That's torturing me badly!

Deeply gratitude to Fufu~ who came with his kelisa ambulance sent me to clinic at late night. *I know i trouble you again lar~ =.=|* Paiseh~~
Thanks to all my friends who care about me ..*hugs*
Special Thanks to Eeleen & James who gave me a lovely buzz, my buddy Stacy who stand by me whenever i was down, Lovely long distance sms from Grace & Serena in Australia. ^o^

2 comments:

MavAero said...

It's okay~ I just want to see how tofu you really are :P

Anonymous said...

aiyo! fufu! u dun be like that lah..
i know how lembab am i...but not to the extent bubur chacha lah..piak!