Friday, June 02, 2006

Redemption



Today is my snack redemption day. ..Hiak~hiak~
This morning fufu~ sms me that he brought the snack for me, will pass to me after work. Whoopy! But i read the sms bit late coz i left my phone inside my car. I know i know... You stop laughing k? I aint that 'fan shu' *u know who you are right!!?* *wink~*
After so long, he kept the snack for around one month ago since he back from SG, but the redemption still valid. LOL! ^o^
I was so happy to collect my snack, wow...small little surprise..an additional snack woh! lalalalalallala....~~~
One big packet of seaweed rice cracker (which i requested) plus one bottle of mixed fruits & vegetables chips consist of banana, papaya, jack fruit, taro, apple, beans,potato, etc.. ( yeah yeah... i know i'm a fatty, i need go for strict diet, become vegetarian. LMAO!*rolling on the floor*) The snacks are wholesomely crispy and light for my snacking pleasure. Yummy!

Thank you so much! Fufu~

1 comment:

BaBy JeE said...

Ish... I also want... I also want...