Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dream

'myspace


Last night hit my sack kinda late, almost 2 a.m.
OMG!I had dreams....( i seldom have any dream during my ZzZz time)

I dreamt of my hygienist offered me a new job! Muahahaa...i must be dreaming loh!~~ Justwasted my brain juice to think too much of getting new job recently. *gulp*
He offered me a new position under project for FSMS & HACCP audit. I was so surprised that to receive the news and be honoured to part of the team. *God answered my prayer??~*

Besides that, i also dreamt of received a SMS in flash version from a friend, M.
He's a joker lah... the special edition of sms like animation, many faces pop up with sounds effect, the end turn up a scary ghost face with devil grin then after that his face pop up. Make me screamed over there!

Deng~~~ *mobile tone* WTF!?
The early morning SMS so noisy, caused me awake from my dreamland..DAMN!
Look at the clock was 7.00 a.m!! @#$#$%#%^$^
*shake shake head!!* WAKE UP!!! It just a dream.... *LOL~~*

No comments: