Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Goodies of the month

Sweet potato sandwich cracker, courtesy from my colleague, Evon.
Hope after consume, won't be potato ' fan shu' ^o^

Merlion S'pore chocolate from my colleague, John back from S'pore
How sweet of him, still remember to bring chocolate for me whenever he went.
Gonna to miss him, coz he's leaving to join another sister property and work with his wife. :p

I grabbed this from Tesco. Scrumptious wholegrain oat clusters, wheat flakes, dried apple slices with hint of cinnamon. Hmm...healthy cereal. \(^o^)/

Dolly phone chain, given by Daphene who bought from Shanghai.


Silk little bag, courtesy from my colleague, Baizura who brought it from Beijing.

M&M chocolate from Baizura, brought back from China.
Special mini packaging. Inside consists of 14 mini M&M.

Hair clip from Mary, made from Korea.

1 comment:

BaBy JeE said...

Jo jo... Ishh... makes me so envy u... hmmm..... Some looks so kawaii!!