Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Stress !!! Stress !! Stress!!!

I was damn sick on last Friday!
Colleagues were busy doing boss's farewell, but i didnt eat anything.
Since morning i feel bit dizzy, afternoon turn into headache, chest pain, can't breath well. OH SHIT!
STRESS!!! STRESS!! STRESS!!
Stress is killing me!!!
Too many things in my mind...depress...bothering me..! CAN'T breath!! HELP HELP!!
After work, went to clinic consult a doctor, doctor said i was over stress..
Need to let go, dun think so much..gave me some medicine and MC. So Saturday i no need go to work for half day which my boss's last day, he special requested me back to office work and he want to buy me a lunch, aiya..no need lah..you better save it.
After i went home packed my stuff and showered, Jchanet came to pick me up to IPOH. Voila! my breakaway to IPOH! The whole journey, she drove my car, i was drowsy because the medication and slept whole night.
We reached her aunt's place already midnight, i just grabbed my giant soft toys walked in and found the bed and dozed off. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...sorry i was sick and tired. Please bear with me.
We slept till late afternoon (the next day), really PIG!
We went for wan tan noodle, then heading to Perak Cave & Nan Tiang Tong. Saw 4 giant fishes..WOW...really da BIG! i think bigger than me..LOL!!
End up did small shopping at Jaya Jusco Ipoh. Then we rushed for dinner at LOW WONG chicken rice & noodle, there was so packed. Jchanet's frenz was there waiting for us, we really enjoyed the yummy chicken and hor fun. The beansprout is fat and short, chicken meat so smooth...yum yum!
What we gonna to do in Ipoh during the night time?
Jchanet said since both of us so stress, we go clubbing with her frenz!
YES! We went to Y2k. She ordered a bottle of black label whisky, we played card ~ Chor Tai Di~ Jchanet's frenz, Kevin intro us another gal, very LCLY one..overed dress up somemore..pub/disco so hot still wan to wear something furry and so thick! Pengsan!
We was chating at Y2K lounge (upstair), then we wanna try out downstair. WOW! downstair is 'tranz' music, simply hardly to dance, but dun care lah, we steped up to the side stage and dance while. Then back to upstair shake our body with R&B & Pop songs!
We dance...We drink...We laugh...We cry...
Went home late and straight away knocked off...
Sunday woke up at late afternoon, after lunch heading back to KL!
Where's the STRESS gone?? with the wind? with the alcohol? with the music?
i think STRESS will be back.... Sigh!!

1 comment:

MavAero said...

YIPPY~ YIPPY~ STRESS will be back to AH JOO soon~ YIPPY~ =P