Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bad Day?! Unlucky?!

myspace, glitter graphics
This morning i woke up @ 7.30am, need to send my beloved mummy back home.
Got into my car, i saw something 'happened' to my car front wind screen!!!
OMG! NO...NO..NO.. U know what?

I saw a 2 inches long crack at the far right wind screen! SHIT! i can't see how deep was it... i need to contact my insurance agent aka my fren and buddy for SOS,to check it out how much gonna to cost me if i really need to change it. I think its going to cost me a bomb! guess i need to spend 2-3k just for a piece of wind screen with u-cool tinted. ARghhhhhhh.... Which bastard hit my car wind screen ah? yeah yeah...i know, i parked my car at open air car park, parked at my own risk. Sigh...

Yesterday when i need to go Rawang, i realised that someone stole my car air valve cap. DAMN CHEAPSKET lo!! It was 2nd time 'kena curi'!! Why need to steal mine one? It's chrome type, looks kinda nice, but...but..why you this idiot asshole thief choose my car huh? DAMN IT! i need to spend my money again to get another 4 pieces. ARGHHH.... DAMN 'SUI'!

What else? Oh yeah...the mirror in my bathroom, just felt like nobody business, thanks god nothing happen. I need to fix it back soonest.

Really upside down, when the unlucky came along, there's lots of bad things happened together in one-two days together... PLEASE HELP!

I've been hurt so much, plenty of scars...please do not hit me anymore!
Bad day please go away!

1 comment:

monkticon said...

front windscreen can make claims from insurance...
if u did insured it...
anyway...next time use a spannar to tighten up the air caps so ppl can't use their hands to unscrew it...
*hugz* and cheer up!