Monday, May 29, 2006

What a day?!!

Another working Saturday….Have to drag myself up go to work.
But it was a Saturday full with programme.
After work, Stacy called up to tell me meet her up in Jaya Jusco Maluri, she would love to do grocery shopping, I rushed to petrol station and heading home. SHIT, bad traffic!
FC called up asked where am I and what am I doing? Look, is non-of-your-business, you have no right to know, and I would not want to talk much to you. Look, you called me at the wrong time!
After a quick shower, rushed out to Cheras. OMG! Seremban highway, Sg besi way was terrible jam. I gonna be late!! Told stacy I can’t make it for her on time, I was late for one hour. @#$#%^$^%$
When I reached Cheras, I saw my favourite Rojak uncle was there, was so happy take away packet of rojak, later can indulge it in car. Stacy was so kind, she guided me how to get to Steven Corner Pandan Indah. Oh yeah, I’ve Accent Club car forum TT session there. James DL (my pet brother) was late; I was waiting for him inside my car for one hour. Thanks god that I brought The Star, so I can read some news while waiting for him.
We spent around 3 hours there, then we ciao. Few of the members FFK, I’m sure James will post up the FFK list. *giggle*
After TT, I’ve difficulty to go to Berjaya Times Square from Pandan Indah, don’t blame me, I don’t know the direction, too long never go to KL town. So I followed Jame’s car, he directed me to KL town, what a lovely brother I got!! *hugs*
I’ve phobia to park my car inside Times Square, you know why? Coz first time I parked my car there, I can’t find where was my car! =_= Today I found out there have 2 entrance with different design of car park, so I entered the easy way to park my car, hopefully can find my car tho…LOL
Stacy introduced new friend to me, Andrew. We had dinner at Kiko Sakura Japanese restaurant, Stacy and I only had Chawan Mushi, Sashimi & Tuna. I kinda full actually, so just eat bit, coz later another round makan-makan. Have to save some space for stomach first. I think Andrew is fancy on Stacy lah, if not why he keeps on date her out? My toe will know it also lah.. LOL
Then we went for late dinner session, Stacy drove me to Cheras to pick her friend, Hui Xin and meet up another friend Siew Kiong. Ah Kiong is so fickle minded, he can changed his mind where to eat for 4 times within 30 minutes. We just like chicken without head round and round, end up back to Times Square again. Hahaha… Ah Kiong wanted to eat steamboat, end up all steamboat shops in Time Square all closed. So end up at DOME Café. Phew! Finally can seat down enjoy my drinks and tiramisu. Yum! Yum!
After 11pm, Jchanet finished her work, I met her at Times Square entrance. She wanted go supper. She brought her trainee came along. Her trainee, Jay is Chinese born US, a cute & young guy. We went to Jln Alor for beef noodle. Once we just finished our supper, rain start to pour like cats and dogs. We forced to sit there for while, start talk creep. Actually, Jay is Philippine Chinese with Canadian citizenship. He wanted to know our culture, so come to Malaysia for 4-6 months training programme. He seems interested in Jchanet, since he knew I’m Jchanet’s friend, keep asking me about her. Just make me laugh my ass off, come on, if you really want to know about her, please find out yourself!
Jchanet suggested wanna go Karaoke, aiyo..please ah…I don’t feel want to go. Why not we go clubbing? Wow! God answered my prayer, her colleagues called up go to The Ship for ‘AH KUA” show. Sounds interesting! Her colleague knew the restaurant manager and ‘Mama san’, so we enter for free and get the best view. Those She Male are so beautiful with nice body. Shake! Shake! Shake their body. The show was kinda short, coz we were late missed out first session. The house music there not bad, manages to enjoy the music and dance bit. Besides that, there’s live band performance too. Cool! Move it ..move it…shake…shake…shake out all the unhappiness..sweat it out! Just enjoy the moments! We finished up one bottle of black label whisky, everyone had fun!
I sent Jchanet back home, I was happy to see her getting better than few days before, so grumpy and unhappy. I sacrificed to spend some times with her, keep her accompany. Hope she is happy now.
Guess what? After I dropped Jchanet, I was heading to Seremban Highway, wondering what happen that I missed out 2 exist and didn’t see the sign board. End up need to pass by toll to Sri Kembangan. OH SHIT! Where am I huh? Just keep on driving straight look for Putrajaya / Cyberjaya sign. Aw..! Alice in wonderland! My phone battery was low, can’t call anyone for S.O.S!!!! Cross my fingers, hopefully I can find my way out.
I just follow the sign, end up I lost in mid of nowhere of Cyberjaya & Putrajaya. Round and round, the road was so dark, seems no ending. Very scary! How come I didn’t see Presint 1, keep on in P2, 6, 12, 18? I wanna sue the stupid government why always put the sign lead to no where or misleading to highway. Furthermore, I need look for washroom at the same time. I drove kinda fast till I hit on one stupid hump. Gosh! My baby car! After one and half hour, I manage to get out from the shitty ghosty road, found the exist to Taman Putra Perdana. Rushed to my company for washroom, the security staff was surprised to see me turn up in the early morning 4.30am there. After gone thru all these stupid hassle, used up all my petrol and I manage to get home by 5.00am.

Phew! Damn exhausted, tired…fatigue…oh yeah..smelly too.. hehehe…
Voila! What a day!? I need a nice sleep!!

No comments: