Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Quicksilver Revolution Skate & Surf Party ~ 22 April 2006

My buddy, Lyda she invited me to this Quicksilver Revolution Skate & Surf Party!!
Yo! Yo! Yo!
Before i meet up with Lyda, i was having my drink with my long lost Mirc friend, Audrey at Uncle Lim's cafe. We had some laughs and chatty together with her bf. Her bf is a very decent guy, from what i observed. :)
Lyda was enjoyed her shopping with little sister in Sunway Pyramid, she buzz me when time is almost approach. I met Lyda at the Entrance, her sister passed the ticket.
We decided wanna dip inside the pool dance with the music, but Lyda didnt bring her swim suit. I accompanied her to buy a new 2 pcs-swim suit, wow! tat's sexy for her! Lovely one!
We had fun in the man made swimming pool with a big screen tv there, everyone soaking wet and dancing in the pool...sad to say no skinny dip and no cute buys for cuci mata leh...
After that we went to surf beach met up Lyda's sister, so crowded...i dislike there coz sand all around my foot which made me so uncomfy! but we still played bit there...then we back to the man-made swimming pool to splash some water!!
The even was ended early before 12am, 'potong steam' indeed!
Thanks Lyda for the lovely invitation! Hugs

No comments: