Sunday, May 21, 2006

Irrespectful!~

'myspace
You idiot called up while i just awake from my afternoon nap and asked :where am i?what am i doing?

I told you that i've dinner appointment with my friends tonight, no time to entertain you this idiot anymore. Coz you such a feckless, a fatuous person. You are a reckless spender too... you always not thinking of the consequences...you are SELFISH! You are fickle person and not being fidelity to one's principle.

Then you start to bla all the stories that you need go to Penang, you need companionship. This issue since bloody Friday you already told me and asked me that. I told you off that i couldn't make it coz i need to work and i'm fucking tired! I can't simply not report to work bcoz u need me go for penang to company you for shit, not my papa.com company, so i need to work my ass off for my living. If i get fire, you take the responsible to feed me? NO WAY right? You not even can take care of yourself, don't dream of can take care others frenz. PLEASE GROW UP lah!

I told you to find your other friends to do so for you! I aint stupid like that!
Today you came to tell me about another falsehood story that your frenz left her phone inside your car, you need to send down to Penang. Why not by courier?Then you said not trust the courier service? Should i care ? Just dismantle the phone and courier it out! Whose fault now didnt bring back the phone huh?If you are so great then you do that to your newly Mongolian friend who you only knew for less than 1 week time. Secondly, you told me your granny is sick, so need to rush down to visit her as well. Last fucking week, you up and down to Penang alone and with your others so-called lovers, no problem what! Why now suddenly told me no more friend wanna go Penang with you? Sorry lah, i don't buy your story anymore!!! Coz i knew you are such a BIG ASS LIAR! such a donkey! A JACKASS! You been telling too many lies...and with lope holes.. How to trust you when i found out the truth? Truth always be so cruel! How can you utter such falsehood? To everyone includes your parents and friends, no wonder no one want to trust you! You are good to invented stories,always half is reality and half all bullshit stories.
'myspace
When i confronted with you, you just get upset and jump up n down, mentioned that i accused you this n that! Come on, if you did something wrong, just admit it! why try to cover it up? Then finally admited all your fault and mistakes, but it seems bit too late ask for forgiveness. You said you willing to big step to change a better person, but take one year time. Yeah right! if you would change, tomorrow sun rise from another side. After all, all of us (your friends) pointed out your shortcoming, your mistakes, your untrue statement so on, you just realised you did lots of sinful stuff and hurts others, suddenly you said you can't change at all! That's mission impossible for you! FINE then, no one want to force you to change by an overnight, and it all depends on your own initiative, your will-power. You refused to admit all the stuff you did, coz you said you didn't want to take the responsibility! What da HECK!?

You keep calling me during my dinner time with my friends, very irritating you know that? I've told you that once i finished the dinner, will let you know. You keep buzz me for 25 missed calls whereby i purposely don't want to pick up and a handful of SMS (around 15 SMS) from you. Is that your bloody friend's mobile phone is that important than my dinner with my friends? Since your friend can wait for 24 hours since yesterday, and you can wait for half a day till 6pm only buzz me for favor. Why not wait for me to finish my dinner? Then came questioned me that is that my friend that important to me? YES, They are important to me than you! Coz you irrespect me in many ways, you hurts me all the times! Coz you not WORTH it!

So i make you waited there for my call for 6 hours like IDIOT! Now you will feel the pain when you did that to others last time yeah.. You get desperate, panic and miserable when you keep calling and no one wanna to give a damn to you. Imagine one waiting for your call for whole damn night to worry about your safety, you not even bother to sms yeah, after 48 hours only said: sorry, too tired or no more credit! HAHA! biggest lame excuse i ever heard! So end up, i've to cancel my movie plan with my friends and rushed home to meet you up for some stupid reasons. Then you said i make you waited too long and get shit from granny, coz you promised her that you will reached Penang by 12am. OH YEAH! did i ever ask you to promise something wherby you can't even to deliver? yeah, i forgotten that you are good on that to keep empty promises. So you said i ruined your plan... by the way, you also ruined my plan ok, i have to keep my friends happy but i can't have fun with them. Then have to see you and start the stupid quarrel. The issue was never ended till i chased you out from door step! GET OUT from my WAY!

YEAH! i refused to give you back your testament with gold chain. So What?
You are the one who left it to me and told me i can keep for time being. Don't forget that you still owe me whole sum of money haven't pay back, so do i've the right to keep till you pay me back? And you even beg me to exchange it with something else, as long as u can get back the testament with gold chain. You started to yell to me that i showed my irrespectful to your religions and i dun give a damn to your live or death. That's your life? How much you show ur respectful to me? NONE! When you are in trouble or bad mood, know how to buzz me and start pour and yell at me. LOOK! why not share some happiness huh? I've no time to listen all your bullshit story anymore, i've better thing to do. Sorry that no more time for you! You know that you dun gain my respect, no more trust, nothing else from me! Don't even come complain to me that i don't show my care and concert as a fren, coz i believe i've done my very best to you! That's enough! Everything you have to GAIN it from people! Not everyone in this world owe you one!

You please go to figure out what's wrong is going on... Go to ask your YO-YO jolly type of friends and your tones of sexy, hot & playful girl friends to sort out for you!! Sleep more with them, you will find your way out! (as usual lah!) OPTION 2: Please go to consult your Psychiatrist!!
I sick and tired to entertain you! I start to show my ignorance to you, don't you know that? Don't blame me, coz you deserved it!

There'll be a heavy reckoning to pay if you continous this wild life, you'll have to suffer for it! Well, the day of reckoning, the time will comes when something must be atoned for.

Oh la la! Fait accompli..Please carry your gut and your balls to face whatever you have done to others.

Fie upon you, you ought to be ashamed! HOPELESS JACKASS!
'myspace

16 comments:

MavAero said...

Ah Jo Ah Jo~~~~ Calm down calm down~ there is no point to let this kind of people to upset your life. What is he to you? Not even your own brother, why care? Let him be what he wants to be. This is what the Malay said, "Bodoh sombong". He is stupid, but still want to act stubborn. He is hopeless liao lah, wait for God to punish him loh. Hehehe...

monkticon said...

Wa lao...the way u describe it...
makes me wanna bash him up too...
lemme know if ya planning to bash em!

Anonymous said...

wah.longest blog ive ever read from u jie jie...

A world that i've seen said...

yo..mavaero..fufu~~
aiya..i no longer upset / angry jor..
i've better thing to do, like to do my facial mask at home, cook for myself, listening to music, reading my fav books, hugging my soft toys n sleep lah. Waste my gas to argu oso...
He's donkey lah.. i dun even want to bother jor..let him dig his own grave and jump inside, i will give him a pinch of sand lah..who want to donate a stalk of flower for him ah? faster do charity lah!!
I do believe one day GOD will punish him kao kao one!!
What goes around and comes around..He did so many bad deed wor...*ops*

A world that i've seen said...

mike...monkticon~~
you still keep the same phone number o not?If i plan want to bash him, would you help me o not?
Beside bash..whack oso woh..can u do that for me o not?

A world that i've seen said...

James DL...
U should read those achieve post mah..
some really long one...*grin*

MavAero said...

Kidnap him and sell to Thailand, let those gays screw his asshole. Let him feels how does it feel of being screwed since he likes to screw different girls muahahahahaa

monkticon said...

err...which number of mine u got ah? LoL...
I've changed 5 numbers since 2000.
Anyway...lemme know if ya wanna bash em..
i get my kakis! LoL!

gracieq said...

Some guys can be quite an a**hole and still think they're the nicest guys around. My advise: ditch this emotional parasite from your life. You don't need someone like him to drag your emotions down and waste your energy on people like him. Cheer up! You still have lots of friends around.

Btw, you can add me in msn at genesis_gal@hotmail.com. Cheers!

A world that i've seen said...

Maverick, how to kidnap him huh?
you want to volunteer to kidnap o not?
Need to hit him make him pengsan first mah...muhahaha...
good idea to make him let people screw yeah..kakakaka...
Should let him get desease lah..but not AIDS lah, later he go to spread more how?
=_=

A world that i've seen said...

Mikey aka monkticon...
I've the one...012-5630***
you still keep the one?

A world that i've seen said...

Hi Piggy!
Great that you drop by here.
Thanks.I've added you to my msn. Cybertouch** is me oh...^o^

Piggy,he's too egostic, always think ownself is the best in the world and everyone seems owe him something.
Only know how to take take take..duno how to give and take.

Nah...i just wanna ramp it out. *gulp*

MavAero said...

Aids? HIV? Haiya nevermind d, you worry too much lah, I will take an axe and chop off his dick and throw to feed the pig hahaha...then he can't spread anymore loh =P I think I want to change my mind liao, I want to sell him to New York, let those black gays screw his ass =P Let his virgin asshole feel the fat and big stuffs LOL damn, why am I turning more and more evil?

A world that i've seen said...

Mavy...u r well known as good-devilish boy mah...
what to do? you have tones of evil ideas in your mind tho...the blood fill with it.
muahahha...should spread some to me, so i can bcome dark angel. LOL

Anonymous said...

I tot girls like bad guys, how come no girls like me if I am devil? Means that I am not evil enough, then mah, must ganbatte more, absorb more devil mind =P Dunno Ah Jo will pengsan or not muahahahahaha LOL

A world that i've seen said...

Fufu~~
it all depends on individual gal preference, also based on what kind of devilish of a guy.
Guys too straight and dull also very boring one.
Some bad guys still have the good points to pick, some totally rotten fruits.
Up to your liking lo...