Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Special Birthday Dedication from Eeleen!~

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I was so touched by Eeleen. Thank you so much!!
Indeed, she is a real GEM. She did a special birthday dedication for me in her blog. The page looks so beautiful and warm my heart.
She has brighten up my day!! I really do appreciate to all my friends that remember my birthday and gave me lovely greetings throughout the day. Your little thought do count!!!!
Eventhough from my bottom of heart, i know this year gonna be lonely to go thru all.
Nevertheless, i still have bunch of friends who always stand by me! Cheer me up..lift me up when i was down.
Nice to know you all and have you all in my life!


Want to have a peep?
CLICK HERE

2 comments:

MavAero said...

Haiya, save your long speech lah, just treat all of us to a nice nice restaurant can liao muahahahahaha

A world that i've seen said...

aiyo..fufu~
why u so baddie one...
why wanna stop my speech lah...
treat u meal ah..come lah...
:)