Monday, May 29, 2006

Blood Test

Today i woke up @ 7am, wanna go for blood test as i promised my mum i will do it 1 month ago. But at least i made it right?
8am i was waiting outside the Pathlab, still not yet opened yet, i saw the worker already went in, door been opened half only. So i stayed inside my car listen to music and chat with James (my pet brother) till the lab door was fully opened just stepped in.
I presented the voucher which given by Irene to the receptionish, just realized that the voucher was invalid. :( Another customer service lady, came approach me, pursuit me to take up this package that package, i also headache lah!~~
I told her i just want to have basic one, that already cost me RM150. Then she introduced me another better one. First option, 18KS+ screen test, Second option, Premium screen test. After listened to her explaination and take into consideration, i opt for Premium Screen which is a comprehensive blood & urine screening profile comparising of 45 tests for general health & well-being. Once i done the registration, she tried to convince me to take supplementary screen tests (tag on) too which under promotion package. Thus, I took NPC, ovarian screen, breast cancer screen and HIV screen.
For god sake, ops.. actually for own sake, i don't mind to pay RM280 for the whole test. ^o^ Evening chat with Stacy, she told she went to clinic for blood test (sent to BP lab) only cost her RM120, wow! that's cheap! I asked her includes what kind of screen test? she said everything!! sure or not? But the clinic is damn bloody far for me to travel now there, need go thru all hassle, traffic jam, to wake up even early. So may be next time lah...
Um...now i'm waiting for result which is coming soon by this friday or next week.

WHERE GOOD HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS MEAN EVERYTHING!
MONEY CAN BUY MEDICINE, BUT NOT HEALTH!

I shall love and care about myself more than others do...

My friend, David said:-
Health makes all things possible,
Wealth makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful.


Do you think so? i just pondering...


No comments: