Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Silly me!

Today i did a stupid thing to myself!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
After 6pm, i was rushing home to see mummy. While i was driving, my mind was thinking of something else, mind was flying somewhere.
Once i reached the car park, opened my bag just realized that i didn't bring back my pen drive. OH SHIT!
I only recalled back that i left it in office with my PC, OMFG! If tomorrow i go back office, sure gone case already. I've no choice, told my mum i need to rush back to office pick up something urgent!
I suppose can enjoy some own sweet time, take my shower and watch TV before i go out for dinner.Now have to drive 30 min back to office, and was trapped in stupid highway traffic JAM.
I was praying in my heart, any idiot please dun take away my pen drive, My pen drive is my new baby ah...
After the stewpiak toll, drove kinda fast rushed back to office, ran inside office i saw 3 colleagues still there chit chating. Faster unplug my pen drive and went off.
Why i so CARELESS one!!I was dreaming huh? how could i so forgetful one..then i need to waste my time, my petrol and money back to office again... What a silly ah!!
What a stupid day!!!! >_< Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

1 comment:

monkticon said...

Hahaha...it happens...amd if does again,
listen to this song...

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day