Monday, May 22, 2006

Your life aint that bad!!















If you think your life is miserable, actually your life aint that bad if compare to others.
Life is not easy all the time, we all face up and down along the way.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes thing happened to us at the time that may seems horrible, disaster, painful, unexpected and unfair. We hardly to find the reason somehow, why it happened to us. But by overcome these all obstacles, you would discover / realize your strength, potential and will power within yourself.

Everyone of us will have different of stories behind the scene, obstacles in life path, but you are not the worst one! Please look at the positive side, think about that you still have a job to work on, get pay end of the month, manage to walk firmly on ground, get your favourite food to eat. Many people out there hunger for food, starve to death and suffering from severe illness.

4 comments:

MavAero said...

Ah ha! At least this time Ah Jo is talking something making sense here =P Ouch! Don't piak me lah, let me finish first mah~ Yeah loh, I totally agreed with you, some people don't have money till cannot make a phone call, at least I still have credits to kek si Ah Jo thru sms sometimes =P Muahahaha...

A world that i've seen said...

Fufu~~ MAvaero ah !!
U mean normally i dun make sense lah. Cubit ur pipi lah..
yeah lo..u always make me laff thru ur funny sms lo..thanks alot always be there for me..when i was down lift me up by ur joke, u ve such a great sense of humor..When i was happy, u even make me laff our loud!

Anonymous said...

Don't waste your time to thank me lah, better fast fast go help me to get a cute girl =P

A world that i've seen said...

aiyo...fufu~
i think you have a handful of cute and understanding gals with you, just too many for your to make up ur decision to choose..to love or not to love only.
Cute gals wont drop from the sky, as long as u think she is the one. :)