Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wesak Day~~

Today is Public Holiday!!Hurray! no need go to work!
But...i've to wake up early coz i've appointment today.

Daphene came to fetch me (which in the hurry)then rushed to Sunway Pyramid for movie. Her bf, Edwin was waiting us there. We were bit late..What to do? someone time management aint that good. :P u know who am i refer to...*wink*
We went for M:i:III, cinema was kinda packed. Mission Impossible 3, Tom Cruise still looks that macho and good shape. Just love the action scenes and the lovey dovey scenes as well. Worth to watch it. ^o^

After movie, we went to 'Yap gei' chinese restaurant for lunch, i had beef fried kway teow, took so long to reach my table, and the taste so so only, not up to my expectation. After filled up our stomach, Daphene wanna go home pick her mummy, we went to Siam Buddhist Temple together. Surprised me! This's my first time went to Siam Buddhist Temple for praying. It was crowded and hot! We just prayed and get the blessing then ciao. Daphane & Edwin need to rush to KLIA catch their flight to Phuket.

In the evening, drove mummy to Rawang (Pok's family) for dinner as i promised them.
Met up Bernard & Mun Yee before they fly off to Shanghai. I volunteer to drive them to train station..hehee...and i got a big ang pow from Bernard (after his wedding reception, he said forgotten to give me). The dinner with Uncle & Aunty Pok was lovely, we had durian before dinner time. Uncle Pok prepared fish head curry, fried onion egg and vege soup.. Yum Yum..:)

Voila! That's my Wesak Day..

No comments: