Sunday, May 21, 2006

Advance celebration

I was sleeping whole Sunday since morning 3am till 6pm, like a polar bear. Don't ask me why?
Of coz i did wake up go for washroom and took my drinks. =_=
Yeah yeah... Coz i had a kinda tiring Saturday..God know what happened!!?

Mary buzzed me at 3pm to remind me tonight dinner at 7.30pm, so i quickly set the alarm to be awake by 6pm. Yawn.. Sorry yeah..sista.. i still half way asleep...oight oight..like piglet.
Thanks god that my mum & dad didnt disturb me for whole day.

Woke up on time,took my shower and dress up get ready to go to Lynne's place. She saw me:"Hey! gal, you wear sleeveless, not scare get cold later huh?" Nah...weather is kinda hot. It's alright for me to walk around with black top and pair of jean. Both of us were waiting for Mary's call. Wow! Wei Mun & Mary kinda punctual, pick us up on time too. Lalala...We were heading to The Curve for dinner. Yippy...

Once we reached The Curve, i rushed to washroom for nature call.
Shit! My stomach upset...DUH!
Mary,Lynne & Wei Mun went to Sake Sushi first, they ordered some food for me. I wasn't really enjoy the whole dinner. Guess what? I really can't remember what i ate. Just grab and munch.. After assorted sushi round, i rushed to washroom again. This time different washroom. Oh NO!
I stepped into wrong washroom, I went in male washroom (sorry ah, i bit blur didnt see the sign). After i grab the tissue paper, just realized that why this washroom different colour and different design one. Oh la lah!!!! Pai seh! I was in the male washroom, faster turn way back rushed out the washroom. Thanks god no one inside there! *shame! shame!* -_-

Then back to restaurant, had my favourite tempura, vegetables and soup. Then again, i just went in and out the washroom throughout the dinner. Aiks... Can't indulge with the yummy food lah.. Spoilt my mood. I not even have time to get my dessert lah.. sob sob..

Today Mary gonna buy all of us dinner and to celebrate my birthday in advance, but i had stomach upset case. What to do? *weep*

Dessert session, we end up our favourite shop ~ Paddington pancake ~
They forced me to take a hot tea, no choice lah! Ordered cammomile tea with honey. Damn HOT! almost burn my lip. Ouch!!
Wow! Deng deng deng.... our desserts were served in giant plate. Lemon & berry crepe and Fruits treasure box. Yum! Yum! This time i really get my satisfaction.
But..but...I haven't finish my dessert, my stomach ache again... SHIT! i need rush to washroom again before get home. :(

Come on..It still a lovely night...At least i've 3 sisters celebrated with me in advance.

48 hours to go, i getting one year older. Sigh... Gonna eat maggie mee alone at home on my birthday tho.... Let's Count down...10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

No comments: