Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Shout Out!!

Hi Boss,

People who do lots of work...
make lots of mistakes

People who do less work...
make less mistakes

People who do no work...
make no mistakes

People who make no mistakes...
get promoted

That's why I spend most of my time
sending e-mails & playing games at work
I need a promotion.




This is what happening in my working environment now...SIEN!
Afterall, boss will mentioned that so regreted to promote the wrong person who doesn't really perform well, just know how to BULLSHIT and APPLE POLISHED. This is big BULLSHIT to me! If you think the person is not capable why u need to promote at the first place? Then just telling people have no choice since no candidate and can't get better quality staff. SO WHAT? should i care?
Furthermore, the one shows laziness, 'snaky' most of the time, everything also say I DON'T KNOW then no need to do so. Try to push the ball around ask me to collect shit. It is better stay silent and DUMB than to open your mouth and remove all doubt! people tend to take you for GRANTED! Would you give me 5% out of your gross pay if i do part of you work? Just stay away from me OKAY?!!

1 comment:

A world that i've seen said...

he likes ppl apple polished, butter spreading..carries his ball sweeping the floor...
WHAT do u think woh?
he's damn FUCKING LAME!
DAMN drama king, always talk BIG nia..

FASTER get me a better prospect job, i wanna to leave jor..die die die...