Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Good Bye ...Moi fighting fish


1st Day of CNY, my beloved fighting fish 'gone case' already..*sob sob* ~ weeping~
I think it was my fault too...i just bought a new container for him, happily put him in then wanna to bring him back home for CNY. Coz i will be away for 10 days, i scared he will die because of lack of food. Sigh~~!! I forgot to get him out from my car for half a day (inside my car), i think too stuffy and caused him gone to 'heaven' liao. Sorry ah....
GOOD BYE...Moi poissons


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My condolences on the passing of your beloved fish, Jo...

Anonymous said...

omggggggg u left ur fish in the car!!!

A world that i've seen said...

coolcat: thanks..i still bit sad oh..

Smashpop: yeah.. i know i was so damn F**king careless. Sigh..