Sunday, February 12, 2006

The last day of CNY, Chap Goh Mei


Today is the last day to celebrate CNY & collect any last minute ang pow.. *wink*
This morning i've cancelled breakfast appointment and slept at home.
End up my lunch appointment also been cancelled coz Alice can't make it. Somehow i went to her house to pick up some nice goodies from her, she bought from London & Hong Kong.
While on the way to Alice's house, i missed out the turning, end up to Cheras. FUCK! bloody hell highway always no U-turn will end up another place and pay toll. I was trapped in cheras traffic jam and heavy rain like cats & dogs. Took almost another hour to reach Tmn Desa. I was bit suprised to receive red packet from her and Toby, coz they just married. I don't really expected any ang pow from them. ^o^
After all, back home to take some rest.
In the evening received sms from Lynne, she invited me go to her house for dinner..YoHoo!
I thought tonight i sure EMT, but i feel lucky that to be invited. I met up Mary and Lynne's mum there too. She cooked fish maw soup with fish ball, fried vegetables with mushrooms, fried ginger chicken with homemade rice wine and deep fried calamari. YUMMY! The lovely dinner end with greentea jelly and balley soup.
Voila! that's my simple C.G.M dinner with friends. :)

No comments: