Monday, February 20, 2006

Moi goodies

Here i wanna to share some goodies i received from my beloved friends,
Sarena, Irene,Alice & Toby during Chinese New Year.
Nana bought me something from Perth,
Alice & Toy bought some from Hong Kong & UK.
I was delighted by those lovely goodies..

chestnut cookies 栗子烧饼 (from HK)

mochi type of cookies..i also not sure what's that? 'grass cookies'?草饼
strawberry flavour (from HK)

Same as above with yam flavour草饼 ..yum yum..

Pineapple cookies 凤梨饼 (from HK)

'Low Poh Peng' 老婆饼- Wife's cake (from HK)

Red packet 'Ang Pow' from Alice, very cute...Hello Kitty design...

This is an exception...hehehe...from 'Orang Tua' while he back from his holiday with his wife

Chocolate Kitkat (from UK)

Nougat (from Perth)

Peeled chestnut 栗子 (from HK)

Oh..Please give me a break.. i need a KITKAT badly.. (from UK)

Adorable one..Hello Kitty soft cookies? mochi? don't ask me..i also wondering what's that. :p

Bylicar Sausage 活龙 ...seriously i also don't know what's this too...:p

Pinkish spaghetti strap top from nana (from Perth)

Cheese cracker 芝士饼(from HK)

Belgian chocolate cookies (from UK)

Some hazelnut sweets from Irene (from SG)

1 comment:

A world that i've seen said...

kenny, u come to visit me, so i give u some lah..hehehe...
how i know ah..frenz gave to me, i just happily TERIMA lah...:P