Tuesday, February 28, 2006

' Han Fook'~~

today i feel bit 'han fook' from the bottom of my heart...
i always thought i being alone, being abandon for ages...
actually it's aint that bad tho...as what i thought...
sometimes i just feel bit belittle...bit of depress..bit of down time...where all my bubbles gone?
BUT
at least now..someone really care about me..i feel so WARM....like melting warm chocolate cake now..
My next door colleague, she gave me Strawberry Squiggles...my another staff gave me ham pie from baker's cottage... so lovely.

90% of the time things turn out worse than you thought they would. The other 10% of the time you had no right to expect that much.

1 comment:

A world that i've seen said...

muahaha...kenny..
u wan me to mention u izzit? just shout it out loh...hahahaha
put there i'm freak, kenny is a BIG FATHER FREAK too ! LOL