Monday, January 30, 2006

Jams!!!


28 Feb 06 woke up in the morning, waiting Mary to come to my place then we can start our journey.
After lunch, we were heading to NSE (North-South Expressway). After Damansara toll, the way towards Sg Buloh start traffic crawls (jam!!)
Damn it!!! My car moved at only 10kph to 20kph through some stretches of roads. Its killing me...Traffic was extremely congested, moved like turtle...ARrgh....HELP ME AH!!!
I saw many motorist stop the roadside, lots of cars used emergency lane as well. Gosh!
Thanks god that i only need to go Rawang instead of back to Perak. I make the right decision. :P
I gonna have my reunion dinner at Pok's family place, then the next day morning only start my journey back home. My mummy won't mind that i didnt come home on time, as long as i reach home safe. ^o^
Normally i only take 30min drive to reach Rawang toll, the bloody jam caused me 3 hours to reach Rawang!! Can U imagine that? Tat's crazy !!!
So tat's mean if i drive back Perak usually need 3.5 hours, end up will be 6 hours over. HOLY SHIT! No way man!
I believe that many people had to miss their reunion dinners due to the extremely bad traffic congestion particularly from Sungai Buloh to Ipoh. People happily wanna rush home for reunion, end up trapped in highway traffic jam..Damn frustrated!
The next morning i drove back to Perak, the traffic was kinda smooth, eventhough i still saw many cars on the road.
I took 3 hours plus to reach home. Yeappy!!!!
Oh yeah..wish me good luck for this coming Friday, 3 Feb on the highway, i dun wanna stuck in the bad traffic jam again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very very nice picture this road is very long and cleaning road.