Thursday, January 26, 2006

Solo walker



I am the only child in my family..thus i am a solo walker too..used to be alone..grown up alone.. of coz i do have cousins, friends & buddies around me. But sometimes i do some activietes alone. Erm..i don't know why sometimes i like to spend times with myself at home or walkaround alone. Am i sounds weird? i just wondering... erm..can be more flexible, more freedom...just do whatever i like to do...YES!!Yuppy! Sometimes in a singlehood is not a bad idea, as long as living in peace and content. ^o^ I'm not anti-social, not try to avoid hang out in groups. Just wanna to have some little times (space)for myself.

Last night i went shopping alone. (again?)
Suppose go movie with Lynne, but last minute she didn't come due to traffic jam. End up i went alone. Erm...not all the activities can be performed alone without assistance, i believe that you will understand what i mean huh? hahaha...
Anyway, as long as i enjoy the fun time with myself.

When i reached the cinema still pondering whether i should go for it or not? There only a few people Q up only, why not try my luck to get a ticket. So i manage to grab a ticket for "Memoirs of geisha". It was my ever first time to watch a movie alone in the cinema. Feel bit weird yeah...:p

Before the movie start, i still have 20 mins to walk around. I went to Popular bookshop to flip some books there. Then i rushed to Watson try to get the pink giant soft toy for my adorable cousin, unfortunately all sold out. ArGh.......AWwwwwww....@#$@%% -____-

The movie commerced at 9.05pm, only half cinema been occupied. I enjoyed my coke & caramel popcorn there. The ticketing staff was so nice to me, he gave me 2nd row from the back, end left seat. i was sitting alone there..wow..kewl..no one will disturb me. The cinema air-con was so cold, i had my sweater with me, still shavering non stop. SHIT! next time should bring my pillow / soft toys to keep me warm..hahahaha

The movie ended a 11.30pm, stepped out the cinema i just realized that my hair sticked with a few pop corns...*LOL* OMG! *paiseh* **blush**
Ops..i've received 5 missed calls...lalalalala...drove home alone...nitez noob

~Sorry Lynne, you have to watch "memoirs of geisha" alone liao..or call another frenz go with u oh....*_* ~ I didn't FFK you woh.. ahem..

1 comment:

gracieq said...

I'm also an only child!

*high fives Jo*

I'm also used to doing things on my own. Sometimes, I even prefer to go shopping by myself or watch movie by myself. It doesn't show that I'm a weirdo or an introvert, I just happen to enjoy my own company sometimes. Of course, there are times when having company is better than your own. =)