Saturday, January 21, 2006

T.T

After the wedding dinner, I was heading to TT session. I missed out the KingKong’s birthday batch at One Utama, so decide to join James for TT session.

Do you know what TT means is? Teh Tarik Talk Cock (sing song). Hehehehe…

James told me their TT at Subang area, Shit! I am not familiar the road there. Anyway, when I almost reach there can buzz him for direction. So I trapped in KL traffic jam coz the stewpiak Jln Ampang’s traffic was out of service, road closure. Then I need to make a few big turns to get back the highway. Argh…..  When I was on the way, I missed out one turning, and I lost in Subang area. *LOL* Faster called up James for help. Finally manage to reach the Pelita Mamak shop.

I looked bit awkward coz I was the only one who wear dinner dress stepped the mamak for TT. Don’t care lah! Just grab my chair and sit. Only 5 of us for this TT session, the rest all ‘cabut’ after One Utama’s session. I met up coolest DW, Gie & rafidah. All of us know each other from the Hyundai Car Forum. We all drive the same car, Accent. 
We just chat non stop (crappy) and laughing together.

This TT end up at 3am, drop dead fatigue and drove back home alone.

Night night, people. ZzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzz

No comments: