Saturday, January 21, 2006

Just Married, Alice & Toby

20 Jan 2006, a big day for Alice & Toby!
Congratulations to both of u! Finally you are officially Mrs. Leong now! *wink*
Truly happy that you find your soul mate and the beloved one!

The wedding dinner was held at Marche Mediterranean Restaurant, Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur. I drove all the way to KL town, was stuck in the traffic jam for almost 2 hours, I thought I gonna to be late. After parked my car, rushed up to the hotel lobby, this hotel is so confusing design. I can’t identify how many small and big lobbies there *I was little bit lost*, I’ve asked 2 staff there how to get to the restaurant, each of them gave me different direction. Finally I manage to find the venue. J

Once I stepped out from the guest lift, I saw Alice was there to welcome me at entrance! Wow! She was so gorgeous with dark purple dress *with sexy cleavage*, she gave me a big HUG! (If Alice sends me the group photo, I will post it up!J) The wedding dinner theme as Purple & White. I saw a simple purple and white backdrop stated “ Just Married, Alice & Toby”. I also catch up with Toby, he looks so handsome with light purple shit & tie. Also met up Alice’s parents and Toby’s parents (all the way from London, Toby is a Chinese born in UK)

After signing the guest book, I helped up to segregate the table tent card standee. *Since still early, not many guest arrive yet*. Phew! Alice was so creative; she did lovely love shape tent card standee with pearl beads for all the guests. It’s so personal touch with individual table name card.

The Marche is a perfect spot for any special occasion event, with maroon colour chair /sofa furnishing, dim lighting, an open bar with a small wine cellar *didn’t manage to view the wine label collection*, an open concept kitchen design. It creates very comfy and romantic atmosphere. You just don’t feel want to leave so soon from the place. I just quickly explored the space, one semi private room and two private rooms. Wow! It looked simply lush. The spacious dining space and some tables at lounge. Just love it!
Alice told me the restaurant manager allowed her to do her own decoration, wow! That’s cool! All the tables decorated with champagne pink roses, pink candles, some white floating candles as well. I was impressed with table napkin holder; there are 2 different types of decoration. One with maroon & purple crystal bead rubber band type, another one with white pearl bead tie with purple / white ribbon. *End of the dinner, most of the ladies tie the pearl bead ribbon bow at their wrist, it looks so nice*

I lingered around to ogle at the food at buffet counter. The dinner was served as buffet style. It was a good spread of the food variety, Mediterranean & Fusion cuisine.
Let me see…, mushroom salad, cold beef carppacio & chicken cold cut served with mustard, cream of mussel soup, tomato salsa salad, cheese platter, chicken terrine, beef terrine served with mango chutney, beef salad, mussel with Mediterranean dressing, gratinate potato, lasagna, lamb fillet with black pepper sauce, seabass fillet with orange lemon sauce, chicken breast with creamy curry, fried mixed vegetables with mushrooms, green tea mousse, tiramisu, cheese cake, fruits platter, mixed berries puree with yogurt, strawberry mousse, etc. All of us enjoy the free flow fruit juices, soft drinks & red wines. I was so happy to meet up a long lost friend, Adrien and his gf. We spent at least 3 hours chatting, laughing and eating throughout the night. Some photo shooting sessions also took part on and off.

Before the whole event ended, everyone just gathered together for Alice & Toby’s wedding cake cutting ceremony. We applauded and cheers for them, this lovely couple!
The dinner was ended around 11pm, we all leaving one by one. I received a lovely thank you token while I about to leave, it’s a nice packaging aromatherapy thingy with the scented candle and little fragrant burner thingy.

Alice & Toby, thanks so much to share with me your happiness together. Happy marriage!
This is Marche Mediterranean Restaurant
*i think is an old picture, now they've changed the furnitures*

The pearl beads tied with purple ribbon *as for the napkin holder*

The lovely love shape table name card standie

Look, so personal touch, with my name...hehehe...

*the dragonfly picked from the flower centre piece arrangement ^o^*

Just love it! pearl beads...

Testing on webcam....

Oh yeah..this is the lovely thank you token as i mentioned above. ^o^

My new dress i picked for this wedding dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guy she is very very pretty how so lovely guy this is a very nice her picture.