Friday, January 27, 2006

Chinese New Year is coming

Today i start on leave for CNY. Hurray!!!!
Will be back to work on 6 Feb 2006, and will have one week 'honeymoon' working work coz boss is away for another week. ahahhahaa...wish me good luck and have fun!
Today gonna to do my own little spring cleaning, list down the items gonna to pack and send home to mama n papa. Send my baby car for car wash, go petshop look for fish container for my baby fighting fish, i afraid after one week i back home, my fish already gone to heaven liao! ops...CHOI CHOI CHOI! touch wood!
Phew..last night was TT with James & Fida till 1am...wahlao..we really can talk crap.
First from Bandar Puteri dinner time then after that wait for Fida, then mamak hoping...coz James has forgotten where's the nice mamak location, end up another mamak at Pusat Bandar Puchong. kekekkeeke....
After TT session, back home then was chating with my frenz,Damien for 2 hours till 3am..damn sleepy now...
Ciao noob...good night, have a sweet dream, dun wet ur pillow yeah..*LOL*

Wish you all a happy,prosperous, wealthy and healthy lunar new year! May all the dreams and wishes be fulfill with the arrival of the dog year! WOOF WOOF!

For those who drive back to KAMPUNG (hometown), have a safe journey!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & GONG XI FA CAI!!! Where's my ang pow huh? :P

1 comment:

Wimal said...

Happy Holidays. Have fun.