Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Who is the first blogger you meet?

Yo! Eeleen tagged me 2 weeks ago, I don’t really realized it until I read her blog.

1) Who is the first blogger you meet?
hm...before the person become blogger but i met him/her up, does it count?
I've met up Kimberlycun many years ago while she still a student, I met once Shaolintiger accidently in club before he came to M'sia for work many years ago.
Hm...I met Splashmilk & Smashpop at the same time on one occasion.


2) Who is the ‘Most wanted to meet blogger?’ for you?
Wow! Too numerous to count, must be one of you..everyone of you perhaps..


3) Who is the ‘I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet’ blogger?
Eeleen!!

4) Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
Bloggers need groupping? eh...how to specify it? I wish to meet everyone if i could.

5) Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
hm....many...I wish to meet James, Xiaxue, Kennysia, Michy, Lu Jee, Violet, Eeleen, Grace ,Peggy.

And well I would like to tag: Stacy, Sylvia, Violet, Lu Jee, Sammie

No comments: