I read these steps from net, would like to share bit...
Gals, you also can share with me your tips too.. welcome welcome...
- Prep your eyes with concealer Concealer can be used to cover up undereye circles or just the bluish discoloration just under your inner eye. To cover dark undereye circles, apply three dots of concealer under each eye. Start at the inner corner where skin tends to be darkest, then under the pupil and the third on the outer edge. Pat, never rub with your ring finger (this finger tends to have the softest pad) until it disappears. I just bought the eye concealer not long ago from Bobbi Brown, very handy and easy to apply, still learning to apply it to P-E-R-F-E-C-T-O. To cover my ugly dark circle.
- Apply eye base to your lid Eye base is the secret to keeping your shadow in place for hours. Without properly priming your lid first, your eyeshadow will likely end up a greasy line in your crease. My eye base is a grey white colour eye shadow.
- Apply shadow. It's great to use a three-toned shadow and build from lids to brow. Allowing them to blend into each other like a rainbow is gorgeous, according to celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal. Start with a light color that almost matches your lid. Sweep the color across the lid and up to your browbone. Follow with a medium color across your lid only. Build on this with a darker color in the crease. Blend the colors well. Normally i just use my finger tips to blend eye shadow, the most layer i put is 3 colors, otherwise just one mono colour will do.
- Follow with eyeliner Dark eyeshadows work great as eyeliners. Wet a slanted brush, then dip in a dark eyeshadow. Line eyes as close to the upper lashes as possible from the inner corner to the outer corner. Follow with liner on bottom eyes, but only line from the middle of the eye out. Smudge the bottom line with a Q-tip or your finger. You don't want a prominent line. For a smokey eye, use a brush to pat in a dark eyeshadow along the upper lid and below the lid. You don't want a stark line, instead you want to blend it so it's 'smudge-y.' I've eyeliner pencil and liquid type, i only apply eyeliner when i have sufficient time, if in hurry i wont draw any. I aint good in applying eyeliner.
- Brighten your eyes with a highlighter This step involves only the inside part of the eye. With a gold or pink highlighter (white is too bright), draw a v-shaped shape that follows the inner corner of your eye from top to bottom. Blend with your fingers. This will help make eyes 'pop.' I don't have eye highlighter, if you want, may try out Benefit's Highbeam.
- Highlight your brow Take the same highlighter and dab it on your browbone, concentrating on your mid-brow outward. Blend with your finger. I just used brown pencil draw the brow line, need it badly. :P
- Curl lashes An eyelash curler will make even long lashes look more gorgeous. For added effect, you can heat the curler under a blowdryer for a couple seconds. Test curler before applying to lashes because you could burn yourself. I love curl lashes, it does a wonderful job to open up your eyes with the mascara!!
- Apply mascara Place the wand of your mascara brush at the bottom of lashes and wiggle back and forth. Follow with another few sweeps of the wand. Apply to bottom lashes as well. Apply it by Z-Z method, simply wand it with a perfect mascara! It make lots different! Mascara is an everyday essential for lashes, to lengthen, thicken, and define for maximum fullness.